Scoreboard

Mar 25, 2011

Scorekeeping Apps

Has anyone used a smartphone app to keep score at a baseball game?  I would love to hear people's opinions on ones they have used before.  From what I can tell there are three major apps people use.
  • iScore comes from ESPN and also comes in a basketball version.  It currently is available for the IPod touch, IPhone, and Android phones.  
  • Pointstreak K-Force is another option for those with Ipod, Iphone, or Ipads.  They make a pc program also to sort through all the data you collect on the go. 
I currently dont have a phone capable of using any of these programs.  I would love to hear in the comments from anyone that has used on of them.  I am putting together my GameChanger scoreboard to try and have on my blog so let me know if you use that so I can add your team.  

2 comments:

  1. Our homeschool baseaball team in Tx (San Antonio Homeschool) has been using GameChanger this Spring.

    I think it is the best app I have seen so far for scoring baseball. It is easy to use, accurate, flexible and the right price (free). I would highly recommend it.

    Please add our team to your scoreboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not quite the kind of app you're looking for, but I love Team Score Keeper for tracking stats about my favorite teams. Much less data entry, lots of fun stats.

    ReplyDelete